As a beauty advisor, you are also brand ambassadors because you are the people customers interact with most. Thus, the impression you leave on them becomes synonymous with what the brand stands for. Because of this, how you present yourself is of utmost importance.
In this programme, you will learn grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation, so as to be more effective when communicating with customers and explaining beauty products to them.
Who should attend?
Beauty advisors, sales assistants, and customer service officers in the beauty industry.
In this programme, you will learn
- To be more effective when communicating with customers and explaining your company’s beauty products to them.
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Present Simple, Present Continuous and Past Simple
- Future Tenses and Articles
- Phonetics (Diphthong Sounds)
- Talking About Colors
- Beauty Phrases
- Grammar and Editing
- Engaging with a Customer
- Upping Your Game